hi it’s really a challenge to find the best products that can be deserving of your hard-earned money it may be easier when you have a reliable source like our website actually our team reviewed a lot of products analyze endless reviews from the actual users and made our rankings based on many factors such as price quality durability performance and the reputation of the manufacturer if you choose from this list you can be sure that you’re buying one of the best products you can see their latest prices and find out more information about these products by using the links below in the description
Best Motorcycle Hitch Carriers in Canada 2023
number five we have the black widow mcc 500 steel motorcycle carrier black widow’s mcc 500 carrier is one of the best options for someone considering making their first carrier purchase it is a lightweight frame so you don’t need to have a particularly heavy duty vehicle to utilize it it has a solid steel frame complete with a 500 lb carrying capacity and powder coat finish you cannot haul larger sport bikes with this carrier but it should have no problem transporting dirt bikes and scooters black widow also provides some good safety precautions to secure your bike and stop it from shifting around it comes complete with an anti-rattle device and some tie-down spots but it doesn’t have as many tie-down locations as you’ll find on a vera hall frame or a wheel chock the ramp can also be difficult to properly store on the carrier but overall this black widow carrier is top-notch and great for first-time or inexperienced buyers
- Durable, hitch-mounted motorcycle carrier for use with dirt bikes and motorcycles; comes with self-storing ramp that can be attached to carrier during transport
- Track measures 6' 3.5" L x 5.5" W; ramp measures 3' 11" L x 5.5" W; maximum 400 lb weight capacity
- Works with 2" Class III or IV hitch receivers; fits bike wheels up to 5.5" W (including electric bikes and fat tire bikes)
- Ramp installs either side for bilateral roll-on, roll-off action; includes a youth dirt bike adapter, anti-rattle device and anti-tilt bracket
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum construction
number four we have the tms heavy-duty motorcycle dirt bike scooter carrier hitch this is a great carrier produced by tms that is ideal for motorcycle owners looking for a quick and simple to use design that isn’t overwhelming sometimes you just want to take it out of the box and have it work it has a carrying capacity of 500 pounds making it a good choice for heavier dirt bikes and scooters it’s about 50 pounds less dense than the other carriers on this list the lack of density makes the metal prone to denting and the entire thing a little bit less durable than something made with thick solid steel it does have a powder coat finish however so it is resistant to rusting it has some pretty decent safety features as well including built-in tie-down sights and traction on the ramp there is also an anti-locking device that inhibits wobbling you may have to wrap a few extra ties around it to keep the bike completely secure though the carrier sits relatively high and is compatible with class 2 class 5 hitches so you can use it on a wide range of vehicles the carrier’s height could be a problem for some because it doesn’t have a very long ramp that can make loading a challenge you might have to load your bike up using a curb if your vehicle sits too high finally the carrier may not be the best option for taking on the freeway due to its light frame although low stress trips shouldn’t be a problem
- TMS presents this brand new motorcycle carrier. This is a great way to haul your motocross bike, scooters, and off road dirt bikes. Made of heavy-duty steel, the durable frame is powder coated to resist chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing. The carrier is made to fit a 2" square receiver for class II, III, IV, or V trailer hitches. It features a a dual sided loading ramp, making it very easy to load your bike.
- Features an anti-tilt locking device to prevent wobbling and includes tie down sites on either side of the track for added security. The T-NS-MRC001 is time tested and proven to be the most reliable solution for hauling motocross bikes, scooters and off road dirt bikes.
- Stop hauling your bikes in the bed of a truck taking up valuable storage space, and subjecting your bike to damage. With this carrier you are able to transport your bike with ease letting you focus whats really important, the enjoyment of riding.
- Designed to safely haul up to 500 LBS. Material : powder coated Steel. Color : Black .
- Hitch fits a standard 2" square class III, IV, or V receiver.
number 3 we have the versahaul vh sportro sport bike carrier with ramp this is a great heavy class motorcycle carrier from versahaul designed to haul the largest sport bikes it has a loading capacity of 600 pounds and room enough to support wide tires the frame is solid steel with a powder coat finish that prevents it from rusting and extends its shelf life it also has an extended loading ramp similar to the black widow so you can get your bike up without any problems the versahall brand focuses a lot on securing your bike the carrier has four retractable tie-down bars that help provide increased stability and prevent the bike from listing and lurching while driving it has a built-in anti-tilt locking bracket and wheel chock the extra stability features all work together to make this carrier freeway safe overall it is a solid purchase that has very few problems the few it does have don’t hurt it as a product and can be worked around it has no traction on the ramp which can be solved with some traction tape the loading ramp isn’t as easy to store as it could be and the internal wiring for the split tube interferes with the center post while you’re first assembling the ramp but none of these problems make it a bad purchase
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fits any class III or IV hitch
- Powder coat finish
- Four retractable tie down bars
number 2 we have the black widow mcc 600 heavy duty steel motorcycle carrier the black widow mcc 600 is a fantastic piece of equipment one thing we like about it is that it has a solid steel frame that has a whopping 600 lb carrying capacity it is also pretty unique in that it has an extended loading ramp the extra length on the ramp is a wonderful thing no one wants to blow out their back trying to load a bike black widow also works really hard to prevent your bike from wobbling around while driving the last thing you want is to see your bike shifting in your rear view mirror that can be terrifying it is fully stocked with anti-shifting devices including a hitch pin built in adjustable wheel chock and anti-rattle device the biggest drawback to this bike carrier is that it may need some extra tuning after installation to make sure that the bolts don’t slip applying a little bit of loctite will help prevent slippage and keep the carrier’s anti-roll devices in place the ramp also lacks traction which can contribute to the bike shifting around a bit while you’re driving you can rectify this by laying down some sandpaper or traction tape
- Hitch mounted motorcycle carrier for hauling Sport bikes and dirt bikes
- (4) motorcycle stabilizing tie-down points and a 7-Position adjustable wheel Chock
- 72" x 7.5" removable loading ramp; 6" clearance from vehicle bumper to carrier rack
- Works with 2" class III or IV vehicle hitches, Includes 5/8" hitch pin and reverse anti-tilt bracket
- Heavy duty Steel Construction with a maximum 600 lb capacity
number one we have the goplus 600 lbs motorcycle carrier the goplus sits at the top of our list for heavy motorcycle carriers because it has just about everything you need to ensure the safe transportation of your bike its solid steel non-welded frame provides increased durability and strength and lets it support a hefty 600 pounds the fact that it is all one solid piece shows just how far the makers of the goplus are willing to go to ensure you get your bike from point a to point b it is not only durable and strong but it is easy to use and assemble all the bolts are the same size you don’t have to be an engineer to get this to work it’s ready to go straight out of the box the goplus also comes complete with a quick release lock so you won’t struggle to unfasten your bike and it has a sizeable ramp which makes loading your bike a breeze overall the goplus is a powerful and efficient piece of equipment that gets the job done right the only real drawback is that it doesn’t have the strongest stabilizer the bike has been known to shift slightly when taking turns or changing lanes but consumers have reported this problem as pretty easily compensated for by laying down some traction tape to stop the bar from moving around
- 【Durable and Solid Construction】Steel construction which has high strength and good toughness. It can help you carry your motorcycle very firmly. Also the steel is impermeable, you don't worry about that your rack will rust when it rains.
- 【Large Load-Bearing Capacity】This rack can be used to light bike as well as some heavy motorcycle, because it can support up to 600 lbs.Do not exceed 55 MPH while the Carrier is attached.
- 【Perfect Size and Widely Applicable】Mounts using your vehicle's 2" receiver, hitch pin included with is 3/4", rail is 79" long with a raised adjustable wheel stop that serves as a stabilizing wheel chock.
- 【Safe and Stable Transport】Equipped with 2 quick release lock which will help fasten your bike. Even if you are on the bumpy hillside, it will provide you a secure transport and keep your motorcycle ride safely behind your vehicle.
- 【Shipped In 2 Packages and 100% Satisfaction】The rack will be packed in 2 boxes, please be more patient with shipment. We promise we will response in 24 hours, we have confidence that you will love our professional customer service.