hi it’s really a challenge to find the best products that can be deserving of your hard-earned money it may be easier when you have a reliable source like our website actually our team reviewed a lot of products analyze endless reviews from the actual users and made our rankings based on many factors such as price quality durability performance and the reputation of the manufacturer if you choose from this list you can be sure that you’re buying one of the best products you can see their latest prices and find out more information about these products by using the links below in the description
Best Manual Tile Cutters in Canada 2023
number five we have the roberts 10 to 900 vinyl tile cutter the roberts 10 to 900 delivers excellent results when used in cutting vinyl tiles this equipment allows you to make 12-inch horizontal cuts and nine inch diagonal cuts on tiles the measuring guide is clearly marked to provide you with accurate readings more to this it has a 45 degree miter guide that allows users to cut the tiles in different portions this tile cutter can dramatically improve your tile cutting game by providing you with mind-blowing results if you want to simplify your tile cutting operations the roberts 10 to 900 is one of the cutters that you can depend on it has all the right qualities that a good tile cutter should have so if you use it as instructed you will not only maximize your work output but will also get results that will make you feel good about your work this tile cutter is very easy to maneuver and also allows you to make quick adjustments that will allow you to save more time compared to other tile cutters this equipment has a slightly different shape but that does not stop it from ranking among the top cutters it can achieve most of its cutting functions due to the heavy-duty design
- Cuts 12 in. horizontally, and a 9 in. tile diagonally
- Designed to cut Solid Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), and Cork Tile, up to 1/8 in. thick
- Built-in casters for maneuverability
- Rubber feet for stability
- Clearly marked measuring guide and 45-degree miter guide
number four we have the goplus 24-inch manual tile cutter the 24-inch manual tile cutter from goplus is fitted with sidebars that offer maximum support when cutting large tiles additionally it is easy to operate since no assembly is required all you have to do is to ensure that all the accessories are perfectly set in place also when cutting the blade has to be placed at the base of the tile that you intend to cut the frame has a heavy-duty iron construction which allows the whole structure to maintain the right level of stability that can allow you to make error-free cuts this tile cutter has a removable scale that allows you to make both angle and parallel cuts depending on how the tiles should be shaped as such you can adjust the workpiece from 0 degrees to 60 degrees for a more personalized cut this manual cutter has a cutting thickness of 0.2 to 0.47 inches thereby allowing you to cut through tiles with different measurements it is also equipped with movable supporting feet which give users an easy time when using the machine the base has rubber pads which anchor the structure firmly thus enabling you to work with the utmost accuracy you can use this tile cutter when handling household tasks or professional projects this machine has several advantages and can provide you with amazing results if used correctly therefore always ensure that you follow all the instructions that are provided by the manufacturer
- 【Smooth & Accurate Cutting】Replaceable 7/8-inch titanium-plated tungsten carbide cutting wheel makes cutting smooth and durable. It is equipped with a carriage system with bearing to assure perfect sliding. In addition, it includes a removable scale that allows parallel and angled cuts (0°-60°) for precision cutting.
- 【Suitable for All Kinds of Tiles】The manual tile cutter cuts ceramic tiles up to 24-inch (length) and 16-inch diagonally, perfect for ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, floor tiles, etc. The cutting thickness of this professional tile cutter is from 0.2'' to 0.47'' (5mm-12mm). Ideal for professional installers or beginners who are looking for a versatile tile cutter.
- 【Heavy Duty Iron Frame】The frame of this cutting machine is made from heavy iron material, which is strong and durable. This gives the structure needed stability and sturdiness, guaranteeing that it will not easily turn over. In addition, two solid rails are strong and not easy to bend, making cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- 【Ergonomic Design】This tile cutter is ergonomically designed. The curved handle design makes it easier to press the tile, while the non-slip plastic grip increases the comfort of the cutting process. Wide and thick base, antiskid rubber pads and movable support feet provide additional stability for larger tiles.
- 【No Assembly Required】This ceramic tile cutting machine does not need to be assembled. It includes a measuring scale and If necessary, you only need to install the scale. And the installation is very simple, just by following the installation steps even beginners can do it with ease.
number three we have the qep 14 inches ripped ceramic and porcelain tile cutter this tile cutter has a high leverage soft grip handle that allows you to cut tiles faster and in a less tiring manner you can make clean repetitive cuts with the help of the adjustable rip guide which allows you to customize how the tiles are cut the chrome plated rails allow you to score tiles smoothly without making crooked cuts moreover this unit is loaded with ball bearings that facilitate effortless glides when trimming tiles also you can make 14-inch straight angle cuts and 10-inch diagonal cuts this equipment is partly rubberized to protect the tile from being marred as you make the cuts as such you will get outstanding results that will help you handle your next project with more confidence this is a professional grade cutter so you can use it with high expectations knowing that you will get impressive tile cuttings additionally the parts are precision machined to provide users with accurate measurements and cuts however you should be careful when using the breaker bar as this will preserve the quality of the cuts this cutter is uniquely reinforced to speed up the rate at which the tiles are cut by including this tile cutter in your toolkit you will have a chance to improve your tile cutting skills
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 14 in. square, 10 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Equipped with a 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting whee
- Includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10010HD or 10117 (sold separately). Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring. Linear ball bearing slides provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts
number two we have the md building products 49194 14-inch tile cutter the tile cutter from md building products has a non-slip cutting area that allows users to cut tiles without accidentally breaking them more to this it is wide so you will have enough room to move the tile in a way that suits you this feature can assist you when cutting both large and small tiles thereby allowing you to get outstanding results on all your construction projects this unit is built with tough high-quality materials that are meant to last the handle has a grooved design which allows users to have a good grip when running the cutting wheel furthermore the rails are polished to prevent damaging elements from weakening the cutter the cutting wheel is replaceable so you can change it with a new one when it wears out this cutter only weighs 5.7 pounds but it delivers an intense cutting power that allows you to cut through hard tiles with ease when it comes to stability the cutter has a rectangular shaped base that lies flat on the working area hence allowing you to make regular straight cuts if you are looking for a tile cutter that you can use in a wide range of projects this is one of the reliable options that you can pick
- Straight cuts up to 14-Inch tile
- Cast aluminum brackets and cutter assembly
- Replaceable cutting wheel
- Non-slip cutting area
- Polished rails
number one we have the qep manual tile cutter the qep1 can make smooth diagonal cuts on tiles thanks to the score and snap technique which allows the cutter to rip through tiles with less effort it has a long flat surface that can accommodate tiles of different lengths if you are working with ceramic or porcelain tiles this is one of the cutters that you can consider using the base has durable aluminum construction which provides users with a steady surface that will assist you in making precise tile cuts moreover the measurement guide is adjustable and allows you to align the workpiece in different positions for more accurate cuts the handle is large and is slightly curved to provide good leverage when operating this tool the steel rails have smooth surfaces which allow the cutting mechanism to glide effortlessly back and forth as you cut tiles since the scoring wheel is made of tungsten carbide it will cut repeatedly without getting blunt or damaged this tile cutter is ideal for professional use so you can use it when handling repairs and other projects that may require the use of a powerful tile cutting equipment it simplifies the tile cutting process minimizing the effort that you apply this will allow you to work for longer hours without getting tired or straining your hands
- Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 16-Inch diagonally
- Straight edge adjustable measurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting
- 7/8-Inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for smooth and durable scoring
- Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed
- use a soft dry cloth to clean the rails after each use